Burnshield Limb Dressing 50mm x 1m (2″x40″)
- 160.00 Grams
- Calculated at Checkout
A foam dressing soaked in a sterile gel, supplied in a foil pouch. It absorbs and dissipates heat which minimises burn damage. Provides cooling for pain relief and shock reduction. It is clear and easy to assess the wound. The gel is non-stick and will not adhere to wound. It is a natural anti-bacterial: reduce infection. Non toxic. Non irritant. Safe to use on Children.
- Heat dissipation
- Conforms to wound area
- Fibreless elastic open-cell foam sheeting
- Wound covering
- Gel retention
This product is available in 8 standard languages. English, French, Dutch, German, Arabic, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian
Product Code: 901131
Foil Pack: 250mm x 15mm x 125mm
Content: x1 Burnshield Limb Dressing 50mm x 1m (2″x40″)
- Melaleuca Alt.(Tea Tree) Oil
- Water (96%)
- Gelling Agent
- Polyurethane Open Cell Foam
How to Apply:
- Open the sterile package.
- Remove Foam Dressing from package.
- Apply Foam Dressing over the wound.
- Secure Foam dressing with non-adherent bandage.