Celox 15gr Packet Haemostatic Granules FDA CE
- 20.00 Grams
- Calculated at Checkout
- Bulk Pricing:
Quantity Unit Price 11 - Above $16.95
- You can rely on Celox to stop bleeding when you need it most. Celox works on all bleeding wounds; from minor cuts and grazes, to severe wounds.
- Celox is easy to use (just pour, pack and apply pressure), very safe and extremely effective. When mixed with blood, Celox forms a robust gel plug in 30 seconds. This clotting action is independent of the bodies normal clotting processes. Celox’s clotting ability has been proven to work in the presence of common anti-coagulants such as warfarin.
- In tests on swine by the U.S. Navy in Jacksonville, Celox was the only product to give 100% survival. Celox is made with chitosan. Chitosan is broken down in the body by lysozyme, a human enzyme, to leave glucosamine, a sugar which is normally found in the body.
PROVEN HAEMOSTATIC CONTROL.
Celox™ Haemostatic Granules can stop life threatening bleeding fast.
Significantly reduces blood loss.
Treats irregular shaped wounds and multiple injuries.
Easy to use.
Celox™ has been proven to stop life threatening bleeding and has been on sale for over 10 years. Celox Granules are safe and effective and registered as class III CE marked medical devices. In an independent trial by the US Navy, when compared to Quikclot* and standard gauze, Celox™ Granules was the only product to give 100% survival and was also the only product to give robust clotting with no rebleeding.
EASY TO USE
The Celox™ Granules mould to the shape of the wound to get firm pressure on to the source of the bleeding even in complex shaped injuries.
Celox Granules are suitable for
- All bleeding wounds
- Lacerations, grazes and minor cuts
- Surface and severe wounds
Celox Technology has been shown to:
- Significantly reduce blood loss
- Clot blood containing anticoagulants like Coumadin (warfarin)
- Clot blood in 30 seconds
- Stop even arterial bleeding
- Save lives
Confident of it's usefullness
Fresh product, quick ship, great price
Packaging looks good, expiration date is in 2025. Package fits a BF Micro Trauma pouch no problem.
Product was received in excellent condition, great shelf-life. Thank You! A++
Very useful product. Save life. Very economic pack, compare to local products available in my country. Very fast delivery. Thanks!