· 1200 Lumens CREE L2 Bulb
· Max depth 50 metres
· Rechargeable 18650 battery
· Max burn time 5 hours
· 100,000 hours service life
· magnetic switch, 5-mode: high-mid-low-strobe-sos
· Aluminium Alloy IPX8 material
· Anti slip grip
· Powerful enough for use as a main torch in most dive conditions; Incredible power for use as a back up
· 155*45*28mm, weight:162g
Important Information for diving flashlight:
Before use make sure the batteries are charged for a minimum of 8 hours.
Ensure both the head and tail O-rings are in place and that both head and tail sections are screwed tightly up against their stops, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO TURN EITHER WHILST IN THE WATER, WHEN IN THE WATER ONLY USE THE OPERATING SWITCH FOR ON/OFF
This torch has 2 O-rings on the head and on the tail and when fully screwed tight and locked into place makes it virtually impossible to flood. IF THE HEAD OR TAIL ARE ROTATED WHILST UNDER WATER IT WILL FLOOD.