Emergency Evacuation Transfer Sheet Gerut
- 460.00 Grams
- Calculated at Checkout
- For use from the rescue operation stage to patient care in clinics; load capacity: approx. 110 kg.
- Protects the patient and replaces stretchers and covers.
- Hygienic and fluid resistant; reusable.
- Folds into a compact size: 22 x 20 x 4 cm.
- Safe to use during x-rays.
- CE and ISO 9001:2000 approved. Environmentally-friendly disposal.
Robust and safe: the transfer sheet is a safe and reliable cover for use from the rescue operation stage to patient care in clinics. It is made of durable, x-ray permeable synthetic material and offers a load capacity of up to 110 kg. Due to the PE coating, it is particularly hygienic and prevents fluids from seeping through. With a total of twelve grip openings, the transfer sheet offers the best possibilities for several people to transfer injured persons. The handles ensure a secure grip. The transfer sheet is quickly and easily ready to use. It protects stretchers and covers and is suitable for repeat use.
Dimensions: 185 x 76 cm, packed: 22 x 20 x 4 cm, weight: 460g, load capacity: approx. 110 kg.