H&H Cinch Tight Combat Compression Dressing
- 110.00 Grams
- Calculated at Checkout
- Combat Compression bandage with 8" x 10" abdominal and elastic wrap.
- Intended for moderate to severe trauma.
- has been used by U.S. and international armies as an essential part of their first aid kits.
- For first responders, military and law enforcement.
- Military grade and battle tested.
- Sterile and vacuum-sealed.
The H&H Cinch Tight Universal Trauma Bandage has multiple uses in treating medical emergencies for hemorrhage control. Engineered to reflect modern technology in the field of Emergency First Aid, Cinch Tight has been used extensively by U.S. and international military personnel as an essential part of their first aid kits.
The Cinch Tight bandage comes with an 8" x 7.5" highly absorbent abdominal pad sewn to a 4" x 50" elastic wrap. The wrap stretches to five feet to provide significant compressive strength. A steel hook is sewn at the top of the pad to create a pressure capability when wrapping around a wound.
For First Responders, Military, Law Enforcement and related fields Cinch Tight provides a fast, effective tool for many kinds of traumas and injuries (particularly those involving arterial bleeding in extremities). The H&H Cinch Tight comes in a sterile, vacuum-sealed 5 mil barrier bag that creates a small tight package. Elastic wrap made with natural rubber latex.