This is a sterile bandage in a tightly-sealed vacuum bag.
- Larger size bandage that is designed stop hemorrhaging in the abdomen, chest and thigh areas, in the field.
- Wider sterile absorption pad than the personal bandage.
- It is carried by Israeli Army (IDF) soldiers regularly on the field, in training and in combat, and even in office bases.
- In can be used for military or civilian purposes.
- It is an integral part of every first aid kit at home or at work. Be always prepared for an emergency.
- Can be self-applied - meaning an injured person my treat himself using it.