- Save 20% with this special offer!
- Pack of 3 Israeli blood clotting agent adhesive gauze pads.
- A perfect solution for large surface wounds, contains MDOC.
- Retelast elastic net for wound dressing’s restraint – size 5.
- A cost effective combination for every first aid kit.
A must have combination in every first aid kit, includes: pack of 3 Israeli Adhesive Gauze Pads with Blood Clotting Agent, and Retelast Tubular Elastic Net for Wound Dressing’s Restraint Size 5.
Israeli blood clotting agent adhesive gauze pads are the perfect solution for situation of large area surface wounds - especially for the knees and elbows. They contain MDOC - micro-dispersed oxidized cellulose. MDOC is a registered trademark of HemCon Medical Technologies Europe LTD. It is a blood clotting agent which stops bleeding from the wound. The pads are produced by HemCon Medical Technologies for an Israeli company, Tree of Life Pharma. Each pack sold contains 3 gauze pads.
Retelast elastic net for wound dressing’s restraint, can be stretched up to 25m long. Compactly rolled and packed. Holds dressings of head, thigh, hips, arms, legs, elbows, knees, and shoulders. Its box can be used as a dispenser for quick and easy use. The net is made of 28% natural rubber and 72% polyamide. CE approved, made by Medinet S.r.l., Italy. Use over non damaged skin only.
Search Keywords: 120g