Surplus Non Sterile Quikclot Combat Z-Fold Gauze Exp date 09/2022
- 25.00 Grams
- Calculated at Checkout
Quikclot Combat Z-Fold Gauze Hemostatic Dressing
Expiration Date 09/2022
- Hemostatic dressing for control of traumatic bleeding.
- Soft, white, sterile, non woven 3” by 4 yds (7.5x370 cm) rolled gauze impregnated with kaolin, an inert mineral that does not contain animal or human proteins or botanicals.
- Flexible and pliable and contours to all wounds.
- Vacuum packed, sterile and Z-folded, X-Ray detectable.
- Recommended as the number 1 hemostatic agent by the COTCCC (Committee on Tactical Combat Casualty Care Committee).
QuikClot Combat Gauze Z-Fold is an improvement on the original QuikClot Combat Gauze. As a result feedback from the US Military, Z-Medica improved the QuikClot Combat Gauze product by making it z-folded, vacuum packed, and with an x-ray detectable strip.
The QuikClot Combat Gauze Z-Fold is even easier to apply since the gauze is in a z-fold format, which makes packing wounds easier and eliminates the risk of the roll falling away and getting contaminated. The vacuum packed feature of the QuikClot Combat Gauze Z-Fold makes it much more compact, saving room on your body. Finally, the x-ray detectable strip that is incorporated in the QuikClot Combat Gauze Z-Fold ensures that the gauze will be found if the patient is taken to the operating room.
The QuikClot family of products for hemostasis has been chosen by EMS, Law Enforcement, Military, and Healthcare Professionals to save lives. QuikClot Combat Gauze has found many uses in the healthcare setting including: Emergency Departments, Trauma and Critical Care and Podiatry.
- For prescription use only.
- For external use only.
- Sterility not guaranteed if package is damaged or opened.
- Discard if package is damaged.
- Single use only.
- Do not reuse or re-sterilize.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
Please note Quikclot is sometimes misspelled as "Quickclot".