Inflate prior to applying to limit the patient’s movement.
• Allows a stable and secure fit around any straight or angled extremity.
• Easy to readjust Velcro strap to control conforming support and compression to sprains, strains, and fractures.
• Holds an ice pack in place to minimize swelling while simultaneously supporting a limb during triage or transport.
• Perforated hinges allow user to tear splint without any tools and easily adjust or reapply for angled stabilization.
• Multiple-size splints.
• Helps prevent cross-contamination with no clean-up.
• Quick open/close Velcro strap allow emergency room clinicians fast and easy access, visualization, and monitoring without compromising stabilization of the injured extremity.