Surplus TACMED™ IV Evaporative Cooling System
- TacMed™ IV Evaporative Cooling System.
- Maintains fluids at a safe temperature for up to 18 hours without additional cooling assistance.
- Accommodates both 500ml and 1000ml bags.
- Perfect for army medics/Paramedics, EMT.
- Color: Camouflage, fit for the dessert environment.
The TacMed™ IV Evaporative Cooling System (IVECS™) was developed to prevent IV fluids from reaching excessively hot and potentially dangerous temperatures. Hot fluids are counter-productive when treating heat casualties. When operating in a desert or any low humidity hot environment, this becomes a serious concern. The IVECS’ efficient design maintains fluids at a safe temperature for up to 18 hours without additional cooling assistance. The cooling systems are cost effective and re-usable. They can easily be converted to a pressure infuser with the addition of a standard blood pressure cuff. It will accommodate both 500ml and 1000ml bags. The IVECS™ provides an effective, power free means of delivering IV fluids at a safe temperature under adverse conditions and in harsh climates.