TPAK - Chest Decompression Needle
- 12.00 Grams
- Calculated at Checkout
- Bulk Pricing:
Quantity Unit Price 11 - Above $10.49
- 14 gauge x 3.25” chest decompression needle
- Strong, reliable tension pneumothorax needle allows for secure placement of catheter for continuous relief during needle thoracostomy
- Rugged tube with textured, easy-open hex cap
- Capless flash chamber for instant confirmation of needle placement
- Convenient, compact size for maximum portability
- Shock resistant, precision dimensioned case and needle hub ensure that chest decompression needle and catheter secure upon deployment for safety
TyTek Medical’s 14 gauge TPAK chest decompression needle is in the recommended 3.25" length for treating a tension pneumothorax. You can't count on a standard IV catheter to needle a chest deeply enough in needle thoracostomy. Our 14 gauge x 3.25" TPAK chest decompression needle is a compact, reliable solution for treating a tension pneumothorax. Shock resistant case ensures the needle/catheter is secure upon deployment, and the capless flash chamber gives instant confirmation of needle placement in prehospital needle thoracostomy. TPAK comes in a rugged case, with a textured, easy-open hex cap.
- Rugged needle/catheter protective tube.
- Easy ID textured twist top.
- Easy-open container for quick access.
- Capless flash chamber for immediate confirmation of needle placement.
*Sterile, do not use if seal is compromised.
With a simple formation easy to work