H&H Emergency Cricothyrotomy Kit - Limited Offer!
- 120.00 Grams
- Calculated at Checkout
Emergency Cricothyrotomy Kit contains the tools needed in emergency situations to perform a cricothyrotomy.
Allows to gain access in case of compromised and inaccessible airway.
Designed by H&H with the first responder in mind.
Military grade and battle tested.
Single use only!
Sterility guaranteed unless package is damaged or compromised.
Small, light, and easy to carry.
Shelf Life: 3 years.
H&H brings their decade of combat field trauma experience to the civilian world! The H&H Emergency Cricothyrotomy Kit contains the tools needed in emergency situations to perform a cricothyrotomy. An emergency cricothyrotomy is a surgical procedure used to gain prompt access to an otherwise compromised and inaccessible airway.
The H&H Emergency Cricothyrotomy Kit has everything trauma personnel will need or a surgical cricothyrotomy in a small and sterile package!
All of the tools the kit contains are sterile:
- Disposable Scalpel #10 blade for incisions.
- Endotracheal tube, 6.0 mm cuffed for maintaining an open airway.
- 35cm bougie designed to guide the airway into place.
- 10cc syringe for inflation of airway cuff.
- Curved Kelly forceps for clamping or opening.
- News Tracheal Hook.
- One Buff Twill Cotton Tape for stabilizing the airway.
- The Emergency Cricothyrotomy Kit now comes in a single instrument pack with peel-away packaging.
MEDICAL DEVICE AUTHORIZATION NOTICE: Federal (USA) law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a practitioner licensed to use or order the use of this device. Purchase of this medical device requires that the user have supervision from a licensed medical practitioner. Devices requiring such supervision may be labeled "Caution" or "RX only". Ensuring this supervision is the purchaser's responsibility and the purchaser must acknowledge and accept the terms of this notice prior to sale. Authorization from a medical profession may be requested prior to fulfillment of this item.