MiniTAC™ Rolled Wrapping Gauze 84'' x 4.5'' (213 cm x 11.5 cm)
- 20.00 Grams
- Eligible for free shipping!
- Sterile, Compact Rolled Wrapping Gauze by H&H Medical.
- Rolled for smooth and continuous feed from the package.
- Use it to stop bleeding, packing wounds, wrap and protect wounds, fix limbs, etc.
- Small footprint, fits neatly into any kit.
- Package dimensions: 2.5" x 3.0" x 0.65" / 6.35 cm x 7.62 cm x 1.65 cm.
- Lightweight. Package weight: 0.7 oz / 20 grams.
- Berry Amendment compliant.
- Made from US fibers, TACgauze™ is 100% US made.
- The non-woven gauze is made of TRUE COTTON™, a sustainable, chemical-free, cotton product from T.J. Beall Company.
- A good gauze is essential in any kit, and this one is for those who want to make sure they have the best.
From the producer
H&H Medical Corporation introduces the latest addition to the trauma wound management product line, MiniTAC Rolled Wrapping Gauze. The packaging is smaller and more compact to be put into kits, and packs for immediate use.
Dimensions: 4.5 inches wide by 7 feet long / 11.43 cm wide by 2.13 meters long . MiniTAC is a sterile, affordable, effective, Berry Amendment compliant gauze for military and civilian use. A perfect addition to any IFAK or first aid kit with multiple applications in emergency situations, including: bleeding control and absorption from wounds; wound and limb wrapping to protect injuries and additional packing for compression bandages.
Unique gauze properties
This non-woven product incorporates a proprietary blend of bleached cotton, synthetic fibers, and TRUE COTTON™; a sustainable, chemical free, cotton product from T.J. Beall Company, into a non-woven gauze product that is significantly more absorbent by weight than standard cotton gauze. Additionally, MiniTAC sheds fewer fibers than standard woven cotton gauze, is less adherent to damaged tissues, and can be torn into smaller units for easier application.