Burnshield 8"X8" (20X20cm) Burn Dressing
- 120.00 Grams
- Calculated at Checkout
- Foam based dressing for optimal heat dissipation.
- Conforms to the wound area.
- Useful for wound covering.
- Gel retention.
- Packaging doubles as an extended sanitary sleeve for extremity injuries; CE approved.
A unique versatile foam dressing provides essential immediate treatment and protection within the first critical 24 hours, following a burn. The dressing is saturated with a sterile, water-based gel which is non-toxic, non-irritant and does not contain any fats or greases. It moisturizes the burn area, and contains soothing tea-tree oils which cools the skin by minimizing trauma or tissue damage. It is non-adhesive and can be removed with cool water or saline solution without causing discomfort. For use on 1st, 2nd or 3rd degree burns – including facial burns and scalds. Apply directly to the wound and cover with a protective bandage.
How to Apply:
- Open the sterile package.
- Remove Foam Dressing from package.
- Apply Foam Dressing over the wound.
- Secure Foam dressing with non-adherent bandage.
- Melaleuca Alt.(Tea Tree) Oil
- Water (96%)
- Gelling Agent
- Polyurethane Open Cell
- Medium Sized Burns
- Facial Burn
- Hands & Feet