Burnshield Dressing 600mm x 400mm (24″x16″) Cooling Pain and Shock Reduction
- 600.00 Grams
- Calculated at Checkout
A foam dressing soaked in a sterile gel, supplied in a foil pouch. It absorbs and dissipates heat which minimises burn damage.
Provides cooling for pain relief and shock reduction. It is clear and easy to assess the wound.
The gel is non-stick and will not adhere to wound. It is a natural anti-bacterial: reduce infection.
Non toxic. Non irritant.
Safe to use on Children.
- Heat dissipation
- Conforms to wound area
- Fibreless elastic open-cell foam sheeting
- Wound covering
- Gel retention
Product Code: 901007
Foil Pack: 440mm x 30mm x 125mm
- Melaleuca Alt.(Tea Tree) Oil
- Water (96%)
- Gelling Agent
- Polyurethane Open Cell Foam
- Facial burns
How to Apply:
- Open the sterile package.
- Remove Foam Dressing from package.
- Apply Foam Dressing over the wound.
- Secure Foam dressing with non-adherent bandage.