Out Of Stock
Celox A Applicator CE — SET OF 5
- 165.00 Grams
- Eligible for free shipping!
Please note: the current stock of CE version comes in a Spanish pack and instructions.
Celox A Applicator CE - SET OF 5
- Penetrating wounds like shrapnel or knife wounds are very difficult to treat. They can often be lethal. It is extremely difficult to get a haemostatic agent to the real source of bleeding. Now there is a solution.
- Celox-A is a unique applicator delivery system designed to give you an easy, safe and effective way to stop life-threatening bleeding from difficult to treat penetrating trauma. The instinctive applicator allows you to get the Celox granules through a small entry wound, directly to the bleeding site in just a few seconds.
- In clinical testing Celox-A has repeatedly shown itself to be able to quickly and reliably stop deep arterial bleeds. Of course that should not surprise you - Celox granules have already been shown to result in 100% survival in independent US marines severe bleeding tests**. Celox's unique, patented and natural formula, works independently of the body's normal clotting mechanisms to robustly clot blood even where normal blood clotting is slow or impaired.
Celox A is suitable for
- Small entry wounds
- Penetrating wounds
- Knife and shrapnel wounds
- Bullet entry wounds
- Applying through strong blood flows
- Controlled application to all wounds
Celox Technology has been shown to:
- Significantly reduce blood loss
- Clot blood containing anticoagulants like Coumadin (warfarin)
- Clot blood in 30 seconds*
- Stop even arterial bleeding
- Save lives
Celox A Applicator