Clinic Sharps Container 0.5L & 2.0L
Single-use puncture resistant containers for the disposal of sharp and cutting waste.
Designed for low volumes of waste (care tray, trolley, domestic care, doctor's office, clinic).
The permanent and inviolable closure that prevents waste leakage and the high container resistance guarantee top quality and safety.
Both models have temporary and permanent closures, a wide opening for the disposal of larger materials, and three indents for the needles and insulin pen removal.
- Excellent stability with suction cup support use
- Easy to assemble
- Practical opening system
- Indents for needles and insulin pen removal
- Wide opening for the disposal of larger material
- Maximum filling level indicator
- No emission of any harmful gas during the incineration process
- Temporary and permanent closure
- Handle for carrying
Yellow body and red lid signify dangerous content.
Made of ecological plastic material 100% virgin polypropylene, colored with masterbatch without cadmium.
Material is REACH compliant.
The products are marked UN, Kite mark, Marque NF, TÜV and are FDA approved.
The production process has obtained the UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 certification issued by the BSI (British Standards Institution).