Condor Draw Down Waist Pack GEN II
- 360.00 Grams
- Eligible for free shipping!
- Front zipper pocket with pull out lop panel for ID patch
- Interchangeable belt system
- Can be mounted to plate carrier
- Loop lined main compartment with zipper closure
- Rear zipper pocket for valuable personal items
- Overall Dimension: 7"H x 11"W x 2.5"D / 17.8 cm x 28 cm x 6.3 cm
- Volume: 192 Cu In / 3.1L
The new updated Draw Down Waist Pack is an innovate remake of the old standby.
The "fanny pack" has been around for years and its ability to discreetly carry a weapon is undeniable.
The Draw Down Waist Pack had been radically re-designed to be used as a covert support pack.
With capacity to carry everyday items, as well as tactical items, like a handgun, extra pistol/rifle magazines, and less lethal EDCs.
Its good, though seems high priced. Price probably due to high quality materials. Front mini compartment is small but will tightly hold a cat tourniquet sharpie pen and a celox applicator. Main compartment holds Glock 43X and three extra mags, all vertical. Rear hidden compartment small and tight, good for small flat items.