Emergency Evacuation Rescue Blanket with Handles Geret
- 560.00 Grams
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
- For use from the rescue operation stage to patient care in clinics; load capacity: approx. 200kg.
- Excellent lifting capacity.
- 8 handles for easy transfer.
- Compact and lightweight. Comes with a storage bag.
- Hygienic and fluid resistant; reusable.
- Safe to use during x-rays.
- CE and ISO 9001:2000 approved. Environmentally-friendly disposal.
The sturdy fabric and firmly stitched carrying handles allow a weight capacity of up to 200 kg. The rescue sheet is also resistants to fluids.The compact packaging and the low weight of the Geret save lots of space and makes transport easier. The rescue sheets are equipped with tube handles. Four carrying handles on each side facilitate transport. The rescue sheet from the Gelsen-kirchen Workshops is manufactured in accordance with DIN EN1865 and therefore complies with the norm for rescue stretchers.
Dimensions: 185 x 76 cm (Packed 22 x 20 x 4 cm).
Weight: 560 grams.
Max. load: 200Kg.