Flexa Elast Universal Elastic Bandage with Clip
- 38.00 Grams
- Eligible for free shipping!
- Bulk Pricing:
Quantity Unit Price 50 - 199 $1.20 200 - Above $0.99
- Elastic Bandage for injured joints / swollen limbs.
- Support joints and limit their movement.
- Size: 10cm / 4" wide, 4.5 meters / 15 feet long.
- An all-purpose product for sprains, dislocations, contusions, tendonitis and strains.
- Applications: treatment of orthopedic, sports injuries. A must-have in first aid kits at home or outdoors.
- Made of 70% cotton and 30% polyester. Integrated metal clips allow easy closure.
- Reusable, CE approved.
An elastic bandage is a flexible bandage, which is used in order to apply pressure on an injured area. It is usually used for applying pressure on swelled limbs or to provide support for injured joints and muscles.
The bandage can also be applied in cases of complicated fractures, when it is impossible to apply a regular cast (by a professional). Integrated metal clips allow easy closure.