Green Blizzard Survival Jacket - Tactical / Reversible - Emergency Core Insulator
- A full length green jacket with Reflexcell sleeves and hood.
- Wind and waterproof.
- Effective tool in prevention and treatment of hypothermia.
- Suitable in emergency outdoor situations – for rescue teams, hikers, bush craft etc.
- One size; made in the UK.
- This very compact piece of personal protection is ideal for use by special operations units.
The Blizzard Rescue Jacket is a full length jacket with Reflexcell sleeves and hood. The jacket opens from the front, and has a hook and loop tape. Provides effective heat retention, thanks to its fastening bungee cord at the bottom. The jacket is completely wind and waterproof, and is suitable for rescues, mass evacuations and decontamination procedures. Great for outdoor enthusiasts including hikers, fishermen, mountain walkers, and Bush crafts. Made from Reflexcell, the Blizzard Rescue Jacket offers the ultimate thermal quality, and is an effective tool in the prevention and treatment of hypothermia. Size - vacuum packed: 24cm x 11cm x 5.5cm. Size - unpacked: 230 cm long x 840 cm diameter. Weight: 480 grams.