H&H PriMed Compressed Gauze (One Unit) - CE
- 19.00 Grams
- Eligible for free shipping!
- CE Certificate.
- Compressed Gauze for moderate to severe wounds involving heavy blood loss.
- Size: 4.5" X 4.1 yards when stretched. Package Dimensions: 3" X 2.5" X 0.5".
- Made with 6 – ply high quality cotton for maximum absorption and stability.
- Vacuum packed small for easy storage yet expands to cover large wound areas.
- Sterile, latex free. For single use. Color: white.
H&H PriMed Compressed Gauze takes care of moderate to severe wounds, stops heavy blood loss and saves lives. The fluff bandage rolls are made with 6 – ply sterile crinkle high quality cotton for maximum absorption and stability.
H&H PriMed Compressed Gauze is vacuum packed small for easy storage yet expands to cover large wound areas.
Contents are sterile in unopened, undamaged package.
Primarily for hemostatic-free wound packing, but can also be used as a normal bandage if required.
great product, small size can be stored anywhere
A must for emergencies kit if you have limited space.
Compact and tough Packaging. Just what I'm looking for in my personal kit. Now I can carry two rolls of gauze!