H&H Thin H Bandage 4”x7.5” Standard Compression Dressing
- 88.00 Grams
- Calculated at Checkout
- Thin H Bandage 4”x7.5” Standard Compression Dressing.
- Provides a fast, effective tool for traumas involving arterial bleeding in extremities.
- Combines a 4" x 7.5" thick abdominal pad with a strong elastic strap.
- The bandage comes with a patented H-cleat compression device which allows first responders to deliver pressure down onto a wound.
- Military grade and battle tested. Sterile and vacuum sealed.
- Package Dimensions: Flat Fold 4" x 9" x 0.5"; Standard Fold 3.2" x 7.5" x 1.125".
For first Responders, military, law Enforcement and related fields, the Thin H compression bandage provides a fast, effective tool for many kinds of traumas and injuries (particularly those involving arterial bleeding in extremities).
Based on the proven design of the H-Bandage compression dressing, the Thin H Bandage combines a 4" x 7.5" thick ABD pad with a strong elastic strap and the patented H-cleat compression device. The H-cleat allows first responders to deliver pressure down onto a wound to control bleeding and protect the wounded area.
The H&H Thin H comes in a sterile, vacuum-sealed 5 mil barrier bag, in either a flat fold or a standard fold to create a small tight package. This gives users choices regarding which version to pack in their kit. The Thin H is popular in small kits, small vacuum-sealed packs, and as a stand-alone product. Elastic wrap made with natural rubber latex.