HALO Vent Chest Seal Flat Package
- 60.00 Grams
- Eligible for free shipping!
- Allows HALO to stick in harsh and extreme environments.
- Features Scrim, a non-woven material that helps manage the gel from migrating or tearing in temperature ranges of -30º – 140º F.
OUTER TAPE EDGE
- Tape edge is more forgiving when handled with gloved or bare hands.
- Outer tape edge has a broad operating temperature range and performs better in freezing temperatures, allowing the hydrogel time to warm to body temperature.
SIZE & SHAPE
- Oval shape and large pull tab aids in coverage and placement of unpredictable wound patterns.
- Durable package is nearly impenetrable to water, air, gases and is puncture/tear resistant.
- Package could be utilized as a secondary occlusive barrier, secured by tape.
- Contains tear notches at all 4 corners.
Halo Vent is a wound dressing that uses a novel combination of materials to provide a tenacious, occlusive seal, while managing the transfer of gases to or from the lungs, with the intent to help prevent pneumothorax, even in the presence of excessive blood or heavy perspiration.
- Package contains vent and seal to treat entrance and exit wounds.
- Performs in temperature range of -30º – 140º F.
- Dimensions: 6.5″ x 5.5″.
- Manufactured in the USA.
- 6-year shelf life.
- Effective when debris or residue are present.
- Durable packaging maintains integrity when folded.
- Large pull tabs make for easy removal.
- No latex used in the manufacturing of the product.
PATENT NUMBER: US RE48,007