Kevlar Rope 1.75mm 100M - Black
- 200.00 Grams
- Eligible for free shipping!
Melting Tamprutere: 930 F / 500 C
- High heat resistance, It has a melting point of 930 F degrees and doesn't start to lose strength until 500 F degrees.
- Kevlar rope is resistant to acids and alkalis.
- High strength compared to its lightness, the Kevlar rope is lighter than 95% of ropes of the same strength.
- Kevlar rope is the best choice for extreme conditions such as sea, construction, space travel, emergency kits etc.