LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle with 2-Stage Integrated Filter Straw
- 168.00 Grams
- Calculated at Checkout
- LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle with 2-Stage Integrated Filter Straw for Travel, Hiking, Camping, and Emergency Preparedness.
- LifeStraw Go 2-stage filtration incorporates a carbon capsule in addition to the existing award-winning technology into a refillable water bottle so you can access safe drinking water with you on the go.
- Uses replaceable activated carbon capsule to reduce bad taste, chlorine and organic chemical.
- matter for up to 100 liters (26 gallons).
- No aftertaste: LifeStraw doesn’t use iodine or iodinated resin chemicals and is BPA-free.
- Meets US EPA drinking water standards.
The bottle comes in a prestigious gray color.
How LifeStraw Go works
LifeStraw Go uses advanced hollow fiber technology. This highly efficient method of filtration requires no chemicals.
How to use LifeStraw Go
The LifeStraw Go water bottle is designed to be filled up and taken with you on the go. Stop at a river, stream, or even a puddle, fill up the bottle, screw on the lid and filter, and sip filtered water through the mouthpiece. After each drinking session, unscrew lid and blow through the LifeStraw to expel dirty water.
Tried and tested in the harshest conditions
Award-winning LifeStraw technology was originally introduced in 2005 as an emergency response tool to filter water often contaminated following natural disasters. Today, LifeStraw is used in water filtration products around the world.Specifications & BenefitsUses advanced hollow fiber membrane technology (0.2 microns) to remove waterborne bacteria and protozoa up to 4,000 liters (1,000 gallons).
Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria (>LOG 6 reduction), including E-Coli.
Removes 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites (>LOG 3 reduction), including Giardia & Cryptosporidium.
Removes 99.999% of Microplastics.
Reduces turbidity, filtering down to 0.2 microns.
BPA Free Tritan Bottle.
Bottle capacity: 22 oz.
Replacement hollow fiber membrane cartridges available.
Replacement carbon capsules available.
Does NOT use iodine or iodized resin.