Personal Green IDF Dressing
- 55.00 Grams
- Calculated at Checkout
Why buy from us?
We get new bandages from the factory in Israel once a month. When you purchase from us you are guaranteed to get the freshest bandages with the longest expiration date possible.
Please do not confuse this bandage with the one that has a pressure bar. We sell those in under the "Israeli Emergency Bandages" category
This is a sterile dressing in a a tightly-sealed vacuum bag:
- Its objective is to stop hemorrhaging and bandage wounds as first aid on the field.
- It is carried by every Israeli Army (IDF) soldier regularly on the field, in training and in combat, and even in office bases.
- Pad size- 4"x4"/ 10cmx10cm. Dressing length- 70"/ 88cm.
- In can be used for military or civilian purposes.
- It is a must-have for militaria collectors.
- It is an integral part of every first aid kit at home or at work. Be always prepared for emergency!
- Can be self-applied - meaning an injured person my treat himself using it.
- Made in Israel.
I am retired frontline London Ambulance crew of 18 years standing. Given the increasing volatility in our society i wanted to put together compact kit for my bag, specifically designed for serious haemorrhage from stabbing or ballistic type injuries. It is unlikely, but nonetheless possible, that I could again be the chap on the spot, I thought. This dressing is genius in its compacted design! One either needs a lot of kit stuffed into as small a package as possible, or, as many bandages carried as possible. Either way this dressing lends itself perfectly to both applications.. I have not as yet cracked one open and used it and so I cannot comment on its use in action, as it were. But I have complete faith in the people who designed and manufactured it. I would also add, that from selecting the kit I wanted, through purchase,, packaging, dispatch, and delivery the service was both fast and faultless. Price is good too. I will therefore not hesitate in recommending this product and Israeli First Aid as a go to supplier of medical Kit..
This is a great bandage. It is something that you could put over a minor wound or abrasion and maintain protection while moving.
This is inexpensive compact trauma bandage with long shelf time, great addition to any first aid kit.
I was a Combat Corpsman with Marines in Viet-Nam
(3/1-1St.Mar.Div.). Wish we had these back then.
They are better sealed and "heftier" than Issued
stock. Hope not to use it, but it seems to be an outstanding product. Keeping some in my car & house, 'cause you never know..... "Doc"