Personal Green IDF Dressing
- 55.00 Grams
- Calculated at Checkout
Why buy from us?
We get new bandages from the factory in Israel once a month.
When you purchase from us you are guaranteed to get the freshest bandages with the longest expiration date possible.
Please do not confuse this bandage with the one that has a pressure bar.
We sell those in the "Israeli Emergency Bandages" category.
This is a sterile bandage in a tightly-sealed vacuum bag:
- Its objective is to stop hemorrhaging and bandage wounds as first aid on the field.
- It is carried by every Israeli Army (IDF) soldier regularly in the field, in training and in combat, and even in offices on base.
- Pad size- 4"x4"/ 10cmx10cm. Dressing length- 70"/ 88cm.
- In can be used for military or civilian purposes.
- It is a must-have for militaria collectors.
- It is an integral part of every first aid kit at home or at work. Always be prepared for emergency.
- Can be self-applied - meaning an injured person may treat himself using it.
- Made in Israel.
Best value for your dollar. I always buy some on every order I make! You can't go wrong keeping these in your first aid supply, your vehicle, camping or EDC.
good quality, fast shipping and very good attention.
I am retired frontline London Ambulance crew of 18 years standing. Given the increasing volatility in our society i wanted to put together compact kit for my bag, specifically designed for serious haemorrhage from stabbing or ballistic type injuries. It is unlikely, but nonetheless possible, that I could again be the chap on the spot, I thought. This dressing is genius in its compacted design! One either needs a lot of kit stuffed into as small a package as possible, or, as many bandages carried as possible. Either way this dressing lends itself perfectly to both applications.. I have not as yet cracked one open and used it and so I cannot comment on its use in action, as it were. But I have complete faith in the people who designed and manufactured it. I would also add, that from selecting the kit I wanted, through purchase,, packaging, dispatch, and delivery the service was both fast and faultless. Price is good too. I will therefore not hesitate in recommending this product and Israeli First Aid as a go to supplier of medical Kit..
This is a great bandage. It is something that you could put over a minor wound or abrasion and maintain protection while moving.