Personal Green IDF Dressing
- 55.00 Grams
- Calculated at Checkout
Why buy from us?
We get new bandages from the factory in Israel once a month.
When you purchase from us you are guaranteed to get the freshest bandages with the longest expiration date possible.
Please do not confuse this bandage with the one that has a pressure bar.
We sell those in the "Israeli Emergency Bandages" category.
This is a sterile bandage in a tightly-sealed vacuum bag:
- Its objective is to stop hemorrhaging and bandage wounds as first aid on the field.
- It is carried by every Israeli Army (IDF) soldier regularly in the field, in training and in combat, and even in offices on base.
- Pad size - 4" x 4"/10 cm x 10 cm. Dressing length - 82"/210 cm.
- In can be used for military or civilian purposes.
- It is a must-have for militaria collectors.
- It is an integral part of every first aid kit at home or at work. Always be prepared for emergency.
- Can be self-applied - meaning an injured person may treat himself using it.
- Made in Israel.
This is inexpensive compact trauma bandage with long shelf time, great addition to any first aid kit.
I was a Combat Corpsman with Marines in Viet-Nam
(3/1-1St.Mar.Div.). Wish we had these back then.
They are better sealed and "heftier" than Issued
stock. Hope not to use it, but it seems to be an outstanding product. Keeping some in my car & house, 'cause you never know..... "Doc"
Putting together a trauma kit was easier with this item included.
Sadly, the last few months have shown the random spread of terror throughout the UK and Europe which has meant that every organisation SHOULD review it's first response capacity. The green compressed wound dressings from Israelifirstaid are an excellent item to use for all type of wound were haemorrhage control is vital. Well made they can be used to cover the site of the wound and by crossing and 'reversing' the two strong bandage sections stri9ng 'pressure' can be exerted to assist with bleeding suppression. The economic price and prompt delivery of these items really did make the decision to order a 'no brainer' and our trauma pack have20 of these dressing as well as the superb 4 inch and 6 inch military wound dressings with torsion bars used by special forces around the world.
A HUGE mazeltov to Israeli First Aid.
My only complaint is there is no description on the package in English. I hope I never need this,but having it is a real comfort, knowing it WILL work when it's needed.