Pocket BVM™ Tactical Edition (Grey Case)
- 462.00 Grams
- Eligible for free shipping!
- Pocket BVM™ – Tactical Edition is a Silicon-based resuscitator designed to provide effective ventilation or breathing assistance.
- Includes black bag, mask, patient valve and reservoir bag.
- Tactical edition has black resuscitator bag, which eliminates any danger of product visibility at night and also reduces the risk of light being reflected off the product in any way.
- Single use eliminates cross contamination.
- Requires minimum pressure for compression and quickly recovers shape.
- Pocket size and easy to store. According to EN ISO 10651-4:2002.
From the producer
In an emergency, time is precious and having immediate access to all the right tools and equipment is absolutely essential. The Pocket Tactical BVM™ adds to its effectiveness as you have everything you need right where you need it to quickly and safely deliver emergency and clinical resuscitation or offer breathing support to respiratory distressed patients.
The Tactical BVM™ is one of the most compact, easy-to-use bag valve mask’s (BVM) available on the market today. It provides ventilation to support patients who are not breathing or who are in respiratory distress. Its unique collapsible design is quick-to-deploy and easy-to-operate. When packaged, the Tactical BVM™ is the smallest, fully functional BVM on the market. It is a solid, well-protected emergency kit device that can potentially maximize limited storage space by up to 75%.
Tactical BVM™ is simple and has a safe construction, which makes it desirable for use in emergency situations and can replace any standard BVM by maintaining all the standard working factors and functional operation possibilities.
Micro BVM™ silicone resuscitators uses safe and user-friendly materials so the construction helps to ensure easy and fault-free assembly. All connections and materials conform to industry safety standards. The ergonomic, lightweight design of Micro BVM™ is made for optimal end-user handling. The resuscitator has a special textured surface to ensure a comfortable and firm grip, allowing for effective ventilation for extended periods all whilst reducing hand-fatigue.
- Quick to deploy.
- Textured grip to prevent slippage.
- Gas inlet tube 15mm length x 6mm O.D.
- Patient connector: outside - 22mm male, inside - 15mm female.
- Expiratory connector (for PEEP valve attachment): 30mm male.
Suitable for use >40 kg (88 lbs.)
Stroke volume - one hand 800ml, two hands 1400 ml.
Dead space - <6 ml.
Expiratory resistance - 3.4 cm H2O.
Inspiratory resistance - -4.5 cm H2O.
Delivered oxygen concentrations under various test conditions - 55% (at 2 L/min) to 100% (at 8 L/min).
External dimensions of the resuscitator - 217mm (length) x 121mm (diameter).
External dimensions of resuscitator in case - 63mm (high) x 134mm (diameter).
Mass of the resuscitator, face mask and the resuscitator case - Resuscitator 273 g
Case. 90 g, Mask 87 g, Total 450 g.
Bag reservoir volume - 2600 ml.
Recommended operating temperature - 0°F to +122°F (-18°C to +50°C).
Recommended Storage temperature - Tested at -40ºF and +140ºF (-40ºC and + 60ºC) according to EN ISO 10651-4:2002.
Do not pull bag!
For single patient use only by CPR trained personnel only!
Excellent for the car camp etc
Seen and used on field thanks to a friend who's a medic. Got it for my tactical medic backpack. Very happy!
amazing contition in the best possible price