Pre Order: C-A-T Combat Application Tourniquet for Training - 240 Units
- 74.00 Grams
- Calculated at Checkout
Available for pre order only. Contact us for details
- Combat application tourniquet (C-A-T) - Blue edition for training purposes only!
- Dimensions: Packaged: L 6.5 in. x W 2.4 in. x D 1.5 in.Open Length: 37.5 in.Weight: 2.7 oz.
- Official Tourniquet of the U.S. Army.
- Proven to be 100% effective in occluding blood flow in both upper & lower extremities by the U.S. Army’s Institute of Surgical Research.
- Reinforced windlass clip & highly visible security tab includes a writeable area to record the time of application.
- Protected by U.S. Patent Nos. 7,842,067 and 7,892,253.
The patented C-A-T® is a one-handed tourniquet. Tests proved that the
C-A-T® completely occluded blood flow of an extremity in the event of a traumatic wound with significant hemorrhage.
The C-A-T® utilizes a durable windlass system with a patented free-moving internal band providing true circumferential pressure to the extremity. Once adequately tightened, bleeding will cease and the windlass is locked into place. A hook and loop windlass retention strap is then applied, securing the windlass to maintain pressure during casualty evacuation. The C-A-T®’s unique dual securing system avoids the use of screws and clips which can become difficult to operate under survival stress or where fine motor skills are compromised.
- Awarded as one of the “Top 10 Greatest Inventions” by the U.S. Army.
- Used by both conventional and Special Operation forces.
- Quickly controls life-threatening extremity bleeding.
- Recommended by the Committee on Tactical Combat Casualty Care.
- Designed to perform in all weather conditions.
- Small and cost-effective.
Excellent product for the most realistic training