- Elastic net for wound dressing’s restraint; compactly rolled and packed, 25m long when stretched.
- Each size for different purpose
- The box can be used as a dispenser.
- Made of 28% natural rubber and 72% polyamide.
- CE approved; made by Medinet S.r.l., Italy.
Retelast elastic net for wound dressing’s restraint, can be stretched up to 25m long. Compactly rolled and packed.Its box can be used as a dispenser for quick and easy use.
The net is made of 28% natural rubber and 72% polyamide. CE approved, made by Medinet S.r.l., Italy.
Use over non damaged skin only.
I found from other sites that the quality was not up to par. This is made in Italy and is far superior to the other brands from Asia. I also ordered size 5 for my arm as I found the other brands at size 3 just didn't stretch on the forearm loose enough with gauze underneath and were uncomfortable. This size 5 fit comfortably.
Perfect for hard to seal dressings w/tape. The netting will keep taped dressing from shifting and or coming loose. Saves money in the long run. It is used by my HMO in the wound care area as well as my HMOs operating rooms and emergency room areas .