- Reusable multi-layer mask made of antibacterial cotton.
- A mask breathes and does not suffocate the nose and mouth.
- 2 wide ear loop bands.
- The masks are made of 100% organic cotton.
- Ecological; 100% Cotton.
- Made in Israel.
- Wearing a face mask does not guarantee protection from the Coronavirus.
- Viruses can also pass through the eyes and tiny viral particles, which can penetrate masks.
Wearing a face mask is not a promise that you will not start a virus, viruses can also pass through the eyes and tiny viral particles, called aerosols, can infiltrate the masks. However, droplet-capturing masks are effective as a coronary virus main conduit, and some studies have estimated protection about five times as high as no barriers (although others have found lower efficacy levels). If you are likely to be in close contact with someone who is infected, a mask reduces the chance that the disease will pass. If you show or have been diagnosed with corona virus symptoms, wearing a mask can also protect others. Therefore, masks are critical for health and social care professionals who treat patients and are also recommended for family members who need to treat someone who is ill - ideally both the patient and the caregiver should wear a mask.
It is recommended to wash the mask after each use and change during the day.
Laundry at 40 degrees. Do not put the mask in the dryer.