- Carrying capacity of up to 7 kg.
- Dimensions: 30 * 37 cm.
- With a pull cord made of strong linen to close and carry the bag easily.
- The multipurpose bag weighs only 8.5 grams.
- Made from 100% polyester that prevents mold.
- Suitable for weighing fruits and vegetables in the store.
- Can be washed and hung for quick drying.
- The vegetables can be washed through them and stored in the refrigerator.
- Suitable for washing and washing at temperatures up to 40 degrees.
- Save on disposable bags.
- Made in Israel by people with disabilities.
The purpose of the mesh bags is to reduce the use of plastic bags, which have a degradation time of 460 years.
An average household uses about 5,000 bags of fruit and vegetables a year! Using SuperScope bags helps you reduce the amount of plastic waste.
An average "tank top" plastic bag weighs 6 grams. The amount of plastic in the supersack bags is only 8.5 grams. If we compare the amount of plastic by comparing the weight of a plastic bag to the supershack bag, we will realize that the supershack bag weighs only two and a half grams more than the plastic bag but is durable for many years' use and can be put in the orange bin for recycling.
In addition, the mesh bags allow the vegetables and fruits to breathe, thus prolonging their life and keeping them fresh. Unlike the plastic bags, the vegetables and fruits do not decay and fade. Using fresh, fresh fruits and vegetables over time prevents unnecessary food injection and saves money.