Secure IV - Constricting Band and Securing Device
- 30.00 Grams
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
- Two applications in one device – constricting band and securing device.
- Quick – click connector with a double secure line feature.
- Easily secures an IO/IV line, even on wet or dirty skin.
- Used for IO and IV access. Ideal for field and pre - hospital care.
- Noninvasive, painless removal; eliminates the need for tape. Compact and disposable.
- Made by PerSys Medical, USA.
More Information from the Producer:
The Secure IV functions as an IV constricting band, as well as IO/IV securing device, enabling quick and easy IV access while preventing accidental line pulls. It utilizes the simplicity of a flexible Velcro strap which can be adjusted to fit each casualty, combined with a quick – click connector for securing an IO/IV line on arms, wrists, or legs. The device is effective on wet, sweaty, or dirty skin, in emergency situations and in field environments. Lightweight and compact, the Secure IV fits in any paramedic kit, while its unique features make it an ideal solution for challenging situations. The ability to rapidly achieve and maintain vascular access prior to transport is a critical component of casualty stabilization. The Secure IV's innovative design ensures that first responders are able to quickly stabilize casualties and save lives. Made by PerSys Medical, USA.
The best; bloodpuncture tourniqeute that holds the IV line secure in a hectic and / or hostile enviroment where not every move is predictable.
la emergencia necesita diseño sencilo y practico...un 10