Sunlab Solar Cooking Laboratory For Children
- 300.00 Grams
- Eligible for free shipping!
Sunlab Solar Cooking Laboratory
- NO FIRE - safe and fun for children - adult supervision is always recommended
- Slow and ecological cooking
- Reaching temperatures between 40 and 80°C
- Zero waste packaging
- Easy to take anywhere with you
- Kids can create their own recipes - educational and innovative
- Learn about the energy of the sun
9 S.Reflect mirrors
1 thermometer (°C & °F)
1 ramekin and 1 silicone spoon mold
2 wooden chopsticks
1 educational user manual
How does it work?
- Open the cooking drawer, place its preparation in a dish, close it again
- Position facing the sun with the sight line
- Orient the mirror panel using the rods to reflect the rays back into the transparent window, it gets hot!
The workshop of small solar chefs who innovate! An experiment in gentle solar cooking from 40 to 80°C, in 3 educational stages:
- Build a solar oven, using the 3C rule: Concentration - Conservation - Capture
- Discover solar energy, the Sunlab solar cooker uses the energy of the sun,.
- Cooks and invents gourmet and creative recipes
Fruit skewers and lollipops with melted chocolate, vegetable spreads with cheese.
The Sunlab will be able to reach a temperature of between 40 and 80°C, both in summer and winter, a gentle and natural cooking.
THE SUNLAB, A FUN COOKER TO TAKE EVERYWHERE!
Compact, durable and light (350g), it can be taken anywhere and can be used to heat up a large number of dishes!
Contains: 9 S.Reflect mirrors, 1 thermometer (°C & °F), 1 ramekin and 1 silicone spoon mould, 2 wooden chopsticks, 1 instruction manual.
HOW DOES THE SUNLAB® MINI SOLAR OVEN WORK?
Open the cooking drawer, place the preparation in a dish and close it
Position facing the sun with the viewfinder line
Orient the mirror panel using the rods to reflect the rays into the transparent window, it's hot!
ABOUT SUNLAB :
"Is it dangerous for children?"
The cooking in the sun is gentle, from 40 to 80°C. It is secured by wooden strips that prevent the cooking drawer from being opened involuntarily, and requires adult supervision .The SUNLAB allows thechild a great deal of autonomy.
"What can you cook and how long does it take?"
Numerous gourmet experiences, chocolate fondue 10 minutes, cheese fondue 20 minutes, reheat dishes, pasta, rice, … pizza 30mn
"For what age?"
For all ages from 6 to 77 years old, it allows you to make, discover and cook with the sun and thus to learn about solar thermal technology in a playful way.
COMBINE FUN WITH ECOLOGY
To know : The SUNLAB, in addition to proposing a playful system for your children, will give them the opportunity to awaken their ecological conscience through a reusable product, including a functioning in its packaging and of course, using solar energy
ADVANTAGES AND SPECIFICITIES OF THE SOLAR COOKER FOR CHILDREN SUNLAB® :
Quick and tasty experiences
Educational, fun and solar
Gentle cooking, 40 to 80°C, safe
Made in France
Ecological and reusable
TECHNICAL DATA OF THE SUNLAB® MINI SOLAR COOKER FOR CHILDREN:
Weight: 300 g
Materials: cardboard, S-Reflect mirror, wooden rod, 2 silicone moulds
Product dimensions: 27 x 22 x 5 cm
Made under the French sun.
REF : SL