- This emergency paracord bracelet has 3 essentials for any survival situation: paracord, fire-starter and whistle. Suitable for Camping, hiking, backpacking, picnic, hunting, military use etc.
- Built in fire starter magnesium rod and fire starting surface on both ends of the bracelet, for quick and easy fire starting whenever needed.
- The built-in whistle is clear and loud to be heard from miles away;
- The bracelet is made of a 147 cm long 7 strand paracord and can untied and used when necessary.
- The striker works great and doubles as an emergency cutter in case you lose your knife.
- All parts are water and mold resistant will dry very quickly after becoming wet.
10X1 inch as bracelet (25.5X2.5 CM), can expand to approximately 57.87 inch (147 CM) when untied. Includes fire starter which is used for starting fires for boiling water, cooking, etc. Includes whistle for calling for help. The untied paracord can be used for tying down and securing camping equipment or gear. Ideal for camping, boating, hunting, hiking, and other outdoor activities.
How to start a fire:
1. Find some inflammable materials and put them in a pile (dry leaves, dry grass, pine needles or twigs).
2. Use the Firestarter to create a spark that will light up the pile. Use strong force quickly so that the setting spark will ignite the powder.
3. If necessary, you may first use the scraper to scrape the magnesium into powder slowly and add it to your dry pile for added flammability.
1. Please note that caution is advised when wearing the survival bracelet, if caught in an object it will
not slide off your wrist and can cause injuries.
2.If bracelet is dissembled, unless you have experience making this type of paracord bracelet reassembly is not recommended and not likely to be successful.
3. This product includes a sharp knife and is not suitable for children.
Arrived on time, high quality, the whistle works, the fire starter just as good, genuine paracord, well put together... All in all, excellent product!