Taharsept 36 Sanitizing Tablets
- 1 tablet disinfects 300 liters of water.
- Sanitation of water in children's pools at home or at a summer camp.
- Cleaning and disinfection of tableware and catering.
- Water sanitation in emergency tanks, camping, trips, and yachts.
- Medical use.
- Work surfaces - clinics, kitchens, factories.
Taharsept 36 Sanitizing Tablets for disinfecting drinking water.
All-purpose disinfectant for interior and exterior disinfection.
Effervescent tablets are the new and most effective method of preparing antiseptic solutions.
The active ingredient of Tehracept is Triclosan Sodium, a molecule containing latent available chlorine (LAC).
The substance is very strong and kills all microorganisms: bacteria, yeasts, fungi, viruses, and mono-cells (amoeba), in the right concentration within a minute, even in the presence of organic matter.
Despite this fact, the solution remains very gentle to the skin (pH 5.5) and does not cause any irritation, even in open wounds.