Compact Finger Pulse Oximeter MD300C61
It is an important and very common device for testing oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate using.
A small, compact, simple, reliable, and durable physiological monitoring device that can be used simply by the finger.
Fingertip pulse oximeters are used in clinics, hospitals, and first aid kits.
A commitment to the accurate and professional measurement of the data.
1. Special battery cover to protect the device.
2. High-brightness LEDs display the pulse (PR), measuring the percentage of oxygen in the blood (SpO2), and a heart rate monitor.
3. Low power consumption for long use; low battery alert.
4. Automatic shutdown; 2 AAA alkaline batteries required (not included).
5. Suitable for pediatric and adult medicine.