SAM Medical Finger Splint
- 3.00 Grams
- Eligible for free shipping!
- Built from a thin core of aluminum alloy and sandwiched between two layers of closed-cell foam.
- Easy to bend into any simple curve, becoming extremely strong and supportive for any fractured or injured finger.
- Latex Free.
- Approved - ISO 13485-2003 ,CE marked.
- Made in USA.
- Lightweight and compact
- Fastens in place with tape or wrap of choice; no extra equipment is needed
- Not affected by extreme temperatures or altitudes
- Closed - cell foam allows easy cleaning and disinfection; material compatible with all standard cleaning solutions
- EMS personnel
- Military medics
- Athletic trainers
- Ski patrols
- Wilderness rescue teams
- Outdoor adventurers
- Safety engineers
I purchased the whole range of splints against possible future events Have only played with the finger splints due to them not being wrapped. Found them easy to use when molding to the finger. A very good easy system to use and I could see this being the case across the whole range.
Usually you hope not to need First Aid stuff but this time things changed. Just a few days we played Volleyball and one player broke one of her fingers. So we mollded the splint and secured it with a bandage. The Sam-Splint was easy to form and protected the finger very good. Even the Hospital didnt remove it before x-raying. So, the Sam-Splint ist cheap, small, lightweight and easy to use. In summery: close to perfect.