FERTI·LILY Cup Increases the Odds of Conceiving
- 32.00 Grams
- Eligible for free shipping!
The FERTI·LILY Cup is soft, comfortable and easy to use. Inserted into the vagina after ejaculation, it pushes the semen towards the cervix (the opening of the uterus), cradling the sperm in the protective environment of the cervical mucus.
This way, more of the sperm cells survive and more of them swim up into the uterus.
The more sperm cells that enter the uterus, the higher the chances that one of them will reach and penetrate the egg, increasing the odds of conceiving.
The FERTI·LILY Conception Cup has been clinically proven to give couples a 48% higher chance of getting pregnant.
The FERTI·LILY Conception Gel has been developed to be friendly to sperm. It has a neutral pH and a sperm-friendly osmolality.
INCREASES PLEASURE OF INTERCOURSE
The Conception Gel is a personal lubricant that increases the comfort and pleasure of intercourse while not harming sperm cells.
CONTAINS FRUCTOSE WHICH GIVES SPERM ENERGY TO SWIM
The Conception Gel contains Fructose, a natural fruit sugar that gives the sperm the energy it needs for swimming.
SUPPORTS NATURAL FERTILITY
The FERTI·LILY Conception Gel provides lubrication during intercourse, as well as providing a safe and tolerable environment for sperm cells, thereby supporting natural fertility.
MIMICS NATURAL FERTILE FLUIDS
The FERTI·LILY Conception Gel has been conceived to mimic the body’s natural fertile fluids. The cervical mucus, which safeguards sperm cells after ejaculation, has a neutral pH and a osmolality similar to the FERTI·LILY Conception Gel.
The FERTI·LILY Conception Gel has been clinically proven to be sperm friendly. Unlike standard lubricants it doesn’t create a barrier for sperm which survives for more than 24hours while in contact with the Gel .
- Clean the FERTI·LILY Cup with warm water. The small holes below the rim must be kept clean and clear at all times to prevent a vacuum when removing the cup. Gently stretch each hole under warm running water to remove any debris.
- If you are unable to wash the FERTI·LILY Cup directly after removal (for instance, if using a toilet with separate washing facilities), wash your hands thoroughly before entering the room or cubicle, empty the contents into the toilet, and use a dry or damp tissue to wipe the cup. The liquid inside the cup after you remove it is mostly semen and cervical mucus and is completely normal.
- Find a convenient moment to clean the cup as instructed before next use. When traveling, always wash the cup using potable (safe to drink) water.
- At the end of your fertile period, it is recommended to wash, boil and dry the FERTI·LILY Cup as instructed. Store it in the cotton bag provided, NOT in a plastic bag or airtight container.
- The FERTI·LILY Conception Cup can be boiled for 5-10 minutes as needed. Use an open pot and plenty of water. Do not leave the boiling pot unattended. In the event of damage, the cup may become ineffective and should be discarded and replaced (for example, if the pot boils dry and burns the cup).
- The FERTI·LILY Cup may naturally discolour slightly over time. This does not impair its functionality. DO NOT USE vinegar, tea tree oil, scented soap, castile/peppermint soap, oil-based soap, rubbing alcohol, antibacterial soap, hand sanitiser, pre-moistened wipes, dish soap, hydrogen peroxide, bleach or any other harsh chemicals to try to lighten the cup. These may damage the silicone and cause irritation.