H&H PriMed Compressed Gauze (One Unit) - CE
- 19.00 Grams
- Calculated at Checkout
- CE Certificate.
- Compressed Gauze for moderate to severe wounds involving heavy blood loss.
- Size: 4.5" X 4.1 yards when stretched. Package Dimensions: 3" X 2.5" X 0.5".
- Made with 6 – ply high quality cotton for maximum absorption and stability.
- Vacuum packed small for easy storage yet expands to cover large wound areas.
- Sterile, latex free. For single use. Color: white.
H&H PriMed Compressed Gauze takes care of moderate to severe wounds, stops heavy blood loss and saves lives. The fluff bandage rolls are made with 6 – ply sterile crinkle high quality cotton for maximum absorption and stability.
H&H PriMed Compressed Gauze is vacuum packed small for easy storage yet expands to cover large wound areas.
Contents are sterile in unopened, undamaged package.
Compact and tough Packaging. Just what I'm looking for in my personal kit. Now I can carry two rolls of gauze!