Hyfin Individual Chest Seal
- 40.00 Grams
- Calculated at Checkout
- Occlusive dressing for open chest wounds.
- Red elliptical tab for single step peel-and-apply application that can also facilitate burping of the wound.
- Advanced adhesive technology to create a superior seal.
- Transparent backing allows placement directly over the wound and easily conforms to the casualty’s chest.
- Latex free; CE approved.
The HyFin® Chest Seal is a completely occlusive dressing used for the treatment of penetrating injuries to the chest. Now featuring a larger, 6 in. x 6 in. size and enhanced adhesive gel formulation, the HyFin® creates a superior seal, even in the most adverse conditions. It's features include a transparent backing that allows placement directly over the wound, easily conforming to the casualty's chest and a large, easily-visible red elliptical tab facilitating single step peel-and-adhere application and the burping of a wound, if necessary.
The HyFin® is Made in America and is 100% latex free. To ensure high quality performance, NAR packages each chest seal using its’ signature Red Tip Technology® red tear notches in a rugged, easy-to-open, foil pouch. Maximum success in managing open chest wounds requires an effective, easy-to-use and reliable chest seal. The HyFin® Chest Seal addresses each of these requirements and more.
Directions for Use:
1. Wipe dirt/ fluid from skin with Gauze.
2. Grip red tab to peel clear liner from dressing.
3. Place dressing on patient, adhesive side down, centered over wound.
4. Firmly press dressing to skin for good seal.
If there is a pair pack, it will be very good.
Products can stop bleeding patients very well.