Reusable Hot/Cold Bag Blue Gel 25x10 cm
- The large RAINBOW heat/cold bag is thicker and larger than most gel packs, with more gel, cooling for longer.
- A multi-functional reusable ice pack can be used as a cold or hot compress on the back, knees, shoulders, elbows, wrists, feet, and other body parts.
- The bag is flexible even when frozen, not rigid, and intended for knees, neck, or other joints.
- Warm treatment: helps reduce muscle pain, and tight back, and period pain.
- Cold treatment: helps with swollen pain, minor burns, headaches, and toothaches.
- High-quality gel bag, non-toxic, safe to use, made of soft and high-quality plastic material, remains flexible and soft when frozen.
- Helps to relax anytime and anywhere. The ice bag folds up for convenient freezing and saving space.
- Recommended for use with compresses in cases of bruises, swelling, sports injuries, pain after surgery, arthritis, sprains, shin splints, tendinitis, golf elbow, tennis elbow, and more.
- Reusable gel ice packs are recommended by physical therapists and other medical professionals.
- Instructions for use: Store the bag in the freezer for at least 1-2 hours so that the gel inside freezes.
- Warm compress: put the cold/heat bag in the microwave for 1 minute or in hot water for 4-10 minutes, then it can be used for 15-20 minutes.
- Warning: if the bag is too hot, wrap it in a towel.
- Dimensions: 25x10 cm.
Acne Treat Patch