Rusch GreenLED Reusable Fiber Optic Laryngoscope Handle
- 240.00 Grams
- Eligible for free shipping!
Laryngoscopy is endoscopy of the larynx, a part of the throat. It is a medical procedure that is used to obtain a view, for example, of the vocal folds.
The Rusch GreenLED Reusable Fiber Optic Laryngoscope Handle is designed with clinician comfort in mind, with its sturdy construction and a textured ergonomic grip. The bright, focused (non-dispersed) LED light source provides optimal light output for intubation.
- Silicone grip with ergonomic design.
- Integrated LED bulb provides optimal light output.
- Runs on two AA batteries (not included).
- Easy-to-remove battery housing and light cartridge for easy disassembly for sterilization between cases.
- High quality.