- 0.00 Grams
- Eligible for free shipping!
Shaldag cord is a small but extremely versatile cord, it was specifically developed for the Shaldag (Kingfisher) Israeli Air Force Command and Control unit. Available in a variety of colors and 300ft spools nano cord is rot, mildew, and UV resistant. With a thickness of only 2 mm with a tremendous break strength of 100 KG, 220 LBS Shaldag cord is lightweight and durable. This cord is perfect for a variety of practical and crafty uses: bracelets, lanyards, key chains, fishing line, handle wraps, and much more. Nano cord is also a valuable addition to any emergency / survival kit and made in the Israel.
- Manufactured by Exodus Ropes, the IDF's sole supplier for parachute cords
- 220 lbs tensile strength
- Coreless Construction
- Made from 100% Nylon
- Measures 5/64" in diameter
- Ultra-Violet Resistant, won't fade
- Mildew/Rot Resistant
- Ideal for making paracord survival bracelets, tent guide lines