TVAC - Portable Suction Unit
- Portable suction unit for field operations / medical emergencies.
- Strong, silicone bulb creates vacuum pressure of approx. 110 mmHg.
- Collection bag volume >1,000ml.
- The resilient, reliable silicone bulb prevents loss of suction in even the harshest climates.
- The contoured suction tube tip prevents tissue damage during application.
- Reliable, simple, and inexpensive manual suction unit for clearing airway obstructions.
- Simple disposal eliminates cross-contamination concerns.
TyTek Medical's disposable portable suction unit with its resilient silicone bulb performs reliably in even the harshest climates without loss of suction. The TVAC Manual Suction Unit comes in a field-friendly compact package, just pull out the built-in tube and start sucking. No bulky cartridges or brittle parts to break. After use, simply place the entire TVAC Manual Suction Unit back inside its packaging, seal it, expose the biohazard label on the package, and dispose of it appropriately. This entirely removes the possibility of cross-contamination. TVAC delivers 100% of the suction - 100% of the time.