Universal Splint Olive Drab 4" x 36"
- 116.00 Grams
- Eligible for free shipping!
The Universal Splint is designed for emergency management of bone fractures. Proven for treating long bone fractures, it can be used for the humerus, lower arm, wrist, foot and lower leg.
Its waterproof, textured foam has both antimicrobial and antifungal properties.
Once the splint is properly placed, it can be fastened using various securing mechanisms, including adhesive tapes.
The pebble skin finish reduces skin tear on the foam while allowing for less slippage when moving the patient.
This lightweight, flexible splint is radiolucent, not made with natural rubber latex and 100% USA made.
- Antibacterial/Antifungal properties
- Malleable, aluminum alloy core
- One size fits all
- Lightweight, compact
- Non-Shelf Life Product
- Specifications: Packaged Dimensions: 10.8 cm x 21.6 cm x 2.55 cm, Deployed Dimensions: 4” x 36”
- Olive Drab Green Color
- Single Patient Use
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Made in USA