Rusch DispoLED Disposable Laryngoscope Handle
- 70.00 Grams
- Eligible for free shipping!
Laryngoscopy is endoscopy of the larynx, a part of the throat. It is a medical procedure that is used to obtain a view, for example, of the vocal folds.
Ideal as a solution for hospitals and emergency rooms services who wish to have a low cost, disposable handle available for placement in crash carts or other infrequent-use environments.
The Rusch DispoLED Laryngoscope Handle is designed with clinician comfort in mind, with its sturdy construction and a textured ergonomic grip. The bright, focused (non-dispersed) LED light source provides optimal light output for intubation.
- LED lamp provides optimal light output.
- Ergonomic design for optimized grip.
- Contains 2 Alkaline AAA batteries.
- Individually packaged for single use.
- Priced and shipped with batteries included
- High quality.
The handle is later on attached to the Laryngoscope Blade as you can see below: