Russell Adjustable Pelvic Splint made of Neoprene Rubber
- 260.00 Grams
- Calculated at Checkout
Russel Adjustable Universal single-use Pelvic Splint.
- A neoprene band with no internal stitching, which aims to reduce the risk of pressure ulceration and tissue damage.
- Tightening straps are fastened to the neoprene using secure hook material.
- Device is one size fits all, and can be trimmed using scissors.
- The device can be applied and adjusted by a single operator.
- The device allows access to the abdomen and groin for urinary catheterization and for accessing the femoral vein.
- The device is single use (disposable).
- Complete instructions for use on the package.
- Non-sterile, in a sealed bag.
- FDA & CE certified.
The Pelvic Splint consists of a central strap made of neoprene with two straps running through a central buckle. When aligned around the pelvis and a compressive force is applied, stabilisation of the pelvis can be achieved.